Date: 9/26/17 6:18 pm
From: Julie Hart via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Sandy Point
We had a very pleasant evening birding at Sandy Point. Highlights were 3 FORSTER’S TERNS and 2 NELSON’S SPARROWS. We were able to watch the Nelson’s and Saltmarsh Sparrows at the same time foraging in the open under excellent conditions, which was a treat. Full list on eBird: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39409624 <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39409624>

-Julie