Date: 9/26/17 3:01 pm
From: rick shearer <tiorick...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Tricolored Heron
I actually meant to say Joyce Brady had photographed it at the boardwalk just before we arrived around noonish today. I didn't see it today, missed it by that much. Anywho it seems to be visiting both places. I did have it at 5:53 last night and at 6:02 it was reported at BC and I know it was no longer on the river because it disappeared from view right after I took the GPS reading.

Rick Shearer