Date: 9/26/17 9:46 am
From: Sally Isacco <disacco...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Mentor Lagoons
Started at Headlands but wasn't much stirring. Best bird for me was a
female Black-throated Blue. Then on to Mentor Lagoons. There were 5
birders; in 2 hrs we ended our walk with 44 species. Last bird of the
walk- a Peregrine Falcon flyby. 85 degrees at the end of our walk.
Good morning.
Sally Isacco, Chardon