Date: 9/26/17 6:24 am
From: Nancy Obryan <nancy.obryan...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Geauga Co (Novelty--N.E. Ohio)--Northern Parula
I got a great look at a gorgeous immature Northern Parula this morning (power corridor north of Rt. 87 at the back of my pond). It's the first immature that I've ever seen.

Other migrants included

1 Nashville Warbler

3 Black-Throated Green Warblers

1 Bay-Breasted Warbler

1 Blackburnian Warbler

! Tennessee Warbler

1 Common Yellow Throat

1 Red-Eyed Vireo

There were at least 8 warblers that I couldn't I.D. (partially because I was fixated on the Parula ; ) ).