Date: 9/25/17 5:44 pm
From: <terrynjohn...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Prairie Warbler at Mile Square Park
I arrived at Mile Square Park this afternoon (Sept. 25) at 3:28 and went to the sycamore tree shown on a map by Ryan Winkleman. I immediately found the Prairie Warbler. It was mid-level in the tree and moved around. It would disappear for a couple of minutes at a time, then reappear in the same tree. Jeff Bray and others showed up about 4:10, but the last picture I took of the Prairie was at 4:07:31. Many birders were searching for it when I left at 4:35. You can find pictures of it on my eBird report:

http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39394222 http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39394222.

Terry Hill
Huntington Beach

Join us on Facebook!