Date: 9/25/17 5:19 pm
From: jeffrey fortier <jfortier300...>
Subject: [wisb] Odd Duck
My wife and I were out and about and came across this wonderfully odd marked Duck. He was in the company of a hen Mallard and very defensive. As we approached the pond he came right at us and did not stop until we retreated. As we watched a drake Mallard flew in and he was on him immediately. The link is below if you would care to view and offer thoughts on this odd ducks coloration and why it may be this way. Thank you for any responses.
Jeff Fortier

South Milwaukee

Milwaukee County

https://www.flickr.com/photos/149838167@N06/albums/72157686572175030