Date: 9/25/17 4:58 pm
From: Fred Sladen <fwsladen...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Sutton Crossbills
At 2:55pm today, at 62 Baker Road, North Sutton, I photographed a pair
of Red Crossbills.

The several dozen House Sparrows that fed at my feeders in Bradford all
summer, have been replaced by flocks of about 30 Chipping Sparrows. I
don't think of House Sparrows as migratory, but am stumped about where
they have disappeared to. Also, several dozen Goldfinches have also
disappeared in the last week. I probably can safely attribute that to
migration.

Fred Sladen

Bradford