Date: 9/25/17 4:15 pm
From: Eduardo del Solar <delsolar...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Race Point, Images
Never in my wildest dream did I assume three weeks ago when booking my trip to the Cape that JosŤ would provide such an spectacle at Race Point! I visited the Race Point area on both Wednesday and Thursday. A first for me to see so many Shearwaters and Gannets on the sky, water and many just a few feet from shore. Many shore birds were struggling to get cover from the wind, and the inlets and marshes around the upper and middle Cape did not disappoint. Below is the link to images from those two days.
http://www.delsolar.org/webs/birds/cape%20race%20point%2017/index.html

Eduardo del Solar
Boston, Mass
<delsolar...>