Date: 9/25/17 3:41 pm
From: Richard Bradus <grizzledjay...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Continuing B&W at Lafayette Park
Still lots of activity at Lafayette Park, with a number of western migrants, esp. Western Tanagers - though the Hammond's Flycatcher appears to have departed. Lori Lee found a Black and White Warbler yesterday (Sept. 24) and has some nice photos on her eBird checklist (thanks Lori!). It popped up for me as I was preparing to leave the park a bit after noon today (Sept. 25) in the small trees just off the upper circle. Also saw a late Northern Rough-winged Swallow in flight. Nothing else rare though there were a lot of smaller birds that I couldn't ID as they rapidly darted in and out of dense foliage. My complete checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39391962 (Also see Lori's and Carl Hughes' checklists from Sunday - Carl had a great day, with a total of 36 species - yea!)
Richard BradusSan Francisco

Join us on Facebook!