Date: 9/25/17 2:21 pm
From: Larry Reis <naturalist...>
Subject: [ia-bird] interesting hummingbird
I got this photo from a couple in Decorah on Sept. 17 who saw what they thought was a huge hummingbird. I was on vacation at the time and just looked at it today. Photo quality is not the best, but maybe somebody can ID it better than me. My thought is possibly a magnificent hummingbird, but I don't have much experience with hummers. Interesting find, anyway.

Larry Reis
Calmar