Date: 9/24/17 8:34 pm
From: Tom SHANE <tom.shane...>
Subject: Dr. John L. Zimmerman
After I failed to receive a reply from John I decided to give him a call this afternoon. He had just not received it. He dislikes computers as much as ever.

He and Jan are doing fine and as he stated, they are very comfortable. They are still in Missouri near their youngest son. They are not out much except to occasionally bird at a little park near them. Their best yard bird is a fairly regular Mockingbird. He is in good spirits and could hear most of what I had to say. I think he is around 84. We had a nice visit.

Tom Shane
Garden City

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to