Date: 9/24/17 3:36 pm
From: <scompton1251...>
Subject: FW: Re: Tibwin-map

CBC meeting Tibwin birders,

Here are details courtesy of Pam Ford and Craig Watson re their
recent trips to South Tibwin.

I will be leading the Friday and Saturday morning half day trips
there. Especially important to note are Craig's words about insect
hazard: lots of high grass, mosquitos, ticks, etc. so LONG PANTS,
BOOTS, and bug spray highly recommended for this trip. Recent storm
damage has made it very hard to properly maintain this area. Take a
look at eBird for recent lists from South Tibwin as well.

If we are willing and able to walk a bit in rough conditions we
should have productive mornings.

I will be scouting the trip on Thursday.

Steve Compton

Greenville, SC

cell 843-709-2554