Date: 9/24/17 12:58 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Coast quiet but a few highlights
Mark Suomala and I checked the coast this morning for low tide at Hampton Harbor, then stopped at several places on our way to Odiorne. There were very few shorebirds in general. It got hot very quickly and was pretty warm and still by the time we got to Odiorne. We had a few nice highlights below.

Yellow-crowned Night-Heron - 1 immature at the roost on Rt. 1A by Cross Beach Rd. in Seabrook with 4 Black-crowned Night-Herons (2 adults, 2 immatures)

American Pipit - 3 at Plaice Cove

White-rumped Sandpiper - 1 at Rye Harbor with Semipalmated and Least Sandpipers, and a few Semipalmated Plovers

Becky Suomala

Bow, NH