Date: 9/24/17 12:51 pm
From: Don Morgan via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] final Lighthouse Point Hawkwatch results, Thurday, 9-21-17
I said my total was a rough one and it was, but fortunately on the good
side. The Final total was 681 Raptors. Still, turned out to be just a
warm-up for Friday's great day.
Thursday Highlights:

Sharp-shinned hawks 231
American Kestrels 175
Osprey 154
Coopers Hawks 63
Merlins 19
Northern Harriers 13

Nick Bonomo had a total of 9 Cape may Warblers, 7 in the woods and 2 flying
over the Hawkwatch. There were also 15 or so Bobolinks flying over and 6
Hummers. Other than that just frequent flocks of Cedar Waxwings coming
though.

Lots of great help make it a really good day; Bobbi Fisher, Howie
Sternberg, Sol Solon, Nick B., Dori Sosensky, Matt Male, Jim Cortina, Ed Haesche,
and Jim Asmuth. My apologies if I left anyone off but you were all needed
and appreciated.

Don Morgan
Coventry, Ct