Date: 9/24/17 7:45 am
From: 'Barbara Miller' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Red breasted Nuthatch
Was playing the RB Nuthatch call on my Audubon app. It finished and I was still hearing a RBN. Apparently, the one I heard last night was responding to my Aububon call and was outside my house. Actually I believe I heard two but only saw one. First one here in over 10 years.
Barb Miller
61st & Woodland
Des Moines

Sent from my iPad