Date: 9/23/17 6:45 pm
From: Henry Armknecht <armknecht...>
Subject: Rooks County today
A couple of quick stops at the Stockton WTP yielded some interesting birds.
There were a number of shorebirds including one each American Golden and
Semi-palmated Plovers. Also, at least one each Pectoral, Least, and Baird's
Sandpipers. There were over a dozen American Avocets and a few dabbling
ducks. I also saw at least four American Pipits.

A farm pond south of Glade in Phillips County had a dark Ibis.

We went to Smith Center to see our son's latest wheat harvest film show in
the theater today. Here is the YouTube link if anyone is interested. This
is his sixth year doing this and he says that over 2 million have seen his
Kansas wheat harvest videos featuring his wife and her family on their farm
in Osborne County. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQQ9e54jLk

Henry A
Hays.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html