Date: 9/23/17 5:55 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Exeter WTP - 5 Pectorals
After NH Audubon's Annual Meeting today, I stopped by Exeter WTP on my way home in the evening, joined by Mark Suomala. Work had ended for the day although they were working in the morning when I went by.

There were very few shorebirds, but there were 5 Pectoral Sandpipers and a Solitary Sandpiper. Otherwise a handful of peeps, Killdeer, and a Spottie. Lots of Green-winged Teal and some Blue-winged still easy to see.

CONGRATULATIONS to Pam Hunt who received the Goodhue-Elkins Award today at the Annual Meeting.

Becky Suomala

Bow, NH