Date: 9/23/17 5:35 pm
From: Carrier Graphics via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] olive sided Flycatcher plus more
Today, on my bike trip with a friend around Winchester CT back roads, I saw an Olive s Flycatcher in a small marsh. And walking into a wooded area off North Rd, we hit some Warblers. They were, Blk T Blue, Blk t Green, Blackburnian, 4 Yellow Rumps, Redstarts, and a nice Bay breasted Warbler. Also saw 2 White T Sparrows as well. Possibly could nest up here.    Paul Carrier Harwinton