Date: 9/23/17 5:09 pm
From: Colin Dobson <birdingboy...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Havana goodies 9-23-17
After my golf meet, grandma and I went up to Havana.
Front the crossdike at Chautauqua (everything in north pool) there was:
Lots of ducksPeregrine Falcon 1
Shorebird numbers:
Golden Plover 1Semi Plover 1Killdeer 50Spotted Sand 1Solitary Sand 1Greater Y XLesser Y XSANDERLING 8Least Sandpiper 50Semi Sand 12White rumped Sand 4Bairds Sand 1Pec XStilt Sand 150Dunlin 2SHARP-TAILED SANDPIPER 1 north of the crossdike with Teal and shorebirds. Nice comparison with pecs at times.Long-Billed Dowitcher 80Short-billed Dowitcher 1 Snipe 2Wilson's Phalarope 3Red-necked Phalarope 2-4RED PHALAROPE 2 continuing Kevin's birds.
Franklin's Gull 1Lincolns Sparrow 2
Emiquon:
10 waterfowl WESTERN GREBE 3 continuingCommon Gallinule 7Bonaparte's Gull 8Laughing Gull 1 continuing 1st winterFranklin's Gull 3
Colin DobsonWas in Mason and Fulton county <Birdingboy...>
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Join us on Facebook!