Date: 9/23/17 11:27 am
From: Warren Tatro <wtatro...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Hooded Warbler continues at Parker River NWR
Hello Massbirders,

I was lucky, and had a brief but good look at the adult male Hooded Warbler around 10AM today. However, I found it along the Marsh Trail about 100’ south of where the north end of the Marsh Loop connects to the Marsh Trail. I was looking for it earlier with Bob Murphy, Dan Prima, and Tom Wetmore along the Dune Loop trail where it was seen the last 2 or so days. I tried to get Bob, Tom, and Steve Babbitt on it as I had to leave. I don’t know if any other people finally saw it after me, but I could not relocate it for them while I was there.

Warren Tatro
Peabody, MA
<wtatro...>

Join us on Facebook!