Date: 9/23/17 11:01 am
From: Aaron Bourque via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Townsend's Warbler Pictures and Information
Here is the ebird list with pictures and description of ID:

Pictures reveal a deep orange-yellow wash on the underside, unlike just
white in a hatch year BTNW. If anyone is heading to Pomfret, we released
the bird near the stone wall on Needles Eye Road which is down the road
from the Center. The Airline Trail goes right towards where it flew into
the woods. Also I don't really want to throw this into the mix... but could
it possibly be a BTNW X TOWA hybrid? This could prove to be very
challenging since this is a young bird that lacks perfect plumage. Thank
you, Aaron Bourque