Date: 9/22/17 6:39 pm
From: Jeffrey Blalock via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] NatGeo Field Guide to NA Birds #7
Greetings all

I ordered from Amazon the other day the new edition of NatGeo Field Guide to NA Birds 7th Edition and got it in the mail today.

Even thought it has just been released the middle of this month it needs to be updated already due to changes announced in August. Knowing that it needs changes it is still worth buying. There are many changes and additions to it for instance the first Warbler is the Ovenbird.

I have purchased every edition except for the first and until I purchased the NatGeo Eastern Birds always kept a copy in my car.

In fact when I bought my Nissan Rogue in 2011, I tested the side pocket on the driver's door to make sure I could get my guide in and out with no trouble before buying it.

With the changes last month I can't wait for the 8th edition to be released.

Good Birding Always

From my iPhone

May God Bless and Keep You

Jeff Blalock