Date: 9/22/17 4:40 pm
From: Philip Dickinson <pdickins...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Lapland Longspur on Boe Rd.
This morning, Joanne Dial and I got a brief look at the Lapland Longspur at
the end of Boe Rd. near Stanwood. Good enough for an ID, but no chance for
a photo before it flew from the berry brambles near the road to the area
about 30 yards to the south. Huge wave of migrating Violet-green Swallows,
some Vaux Swifts, Merlin, American Kestrel, young Northern Harrier, a group
of six Common Ravens, lots of Savannah Sparrows. I got a good look at only
one American Pipit. Other sparrows were Song, Lincoln's, White-crowned,
Golden-crowned.

Phil Dickinson