Date: 9/22/17 3:41 pm
From: Jay V Huner <jvh0660...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Fwd: Peveto Woods featured in USA Today
Some may recall that I did a "Big Year in Louisiana" in 2012. The point, for me, was to see how many birds a bumbling birder with poor hearing could find but the other point was to generate donations for Baton Rouge Audubon's Peveto Woods. A reasonable amount of funds was acquired and is being used/held for Peveto Woods and acquisition of additional sites like Peveto Woods.

I am impressed by Ms. Patterson's leadership role in BRAS AND Louisiana bird conservation. I regret that I live too far from Baton Rouge to participate in BRAS meetings on anything other than an occasional basis.

Jay Huner