Date: 9/22/17 1:13 pm
From: <paulsaraceni...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Fwd: Blackpoll Warbler continues @ Skyline Grove, 9/22/17
[Thanks to Dom for forwarding my message to SFBirds after my email from the field got caught in SFBirds purgatory.]

Other species of local interest I observed in the vicinity before departing around 10:30 included:

"Western" Flycatcher 1
Warbling Vireo 1
Bewick's Wren 3
Hermit Warbler 1 f./imm.
Chipping Sparrow 2 (1 streaked juv. & 1 imm. with Zono flock in a brushy area up the hill and W of Skyline Grove)
Fox Sparrow 3

A short while ago an ad. WHITE-TAILED KITE flew NE high over my house in Cole Valley.

Paul Saraceni
San Francisco