Date: 9/22/17 12:55 pm
From: megascops.2014 <megascops.2014...>
Subject: RE: [MASSBIRD] Unknown Bird ID Help
Here are some resources should the bird need rescuing or rehabhttp://www.massaudubon.org/learn/nature-wildlife/wildlife-rehabilitators northeast Mass. - https://www.mass.gov/service-details/wildlife-rehabilitators-northeast-districtAll of Massachusetts - https://www.mass.gov/service-details/find-a-wildlife-rehabilitator

Please post the photo and send the link to the list -- or, if that'sounds not possible, Pls forward the photo.

Thanks,
Mary Keitelman Hinsdale, MA
 -------- Original message --------From: Paul Guidetti <guidettipaul...> Date: 9/22/2017 7:49 AM (GMT-05:00) To: Cc: massbird <Massbird...> Subject: [MASSBIRD] Unknown Bird ID Help
Good morning!
A student at my school found a bird "unconscious" in his driveway and took a picture after it woke up.
It looks like a Gallinaceous bird to me, maybe young pheasant, but I thought I'd reach out for help.
I can send the pic if you want to take a look.
Thanks in advance!
Paul GuidettiWestford, MA

Join us on Facebook!