Date: 9/21/17 2:38 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Today's Sherwood Island eBird list
Click on the link below to view the list of birds I saw at the park today. Note that I did not even bird the west woods, the east end or behind the nature center. I spent very little time seawatching due to the strong north winds but spent some time hawk watching.Palm Warblers were the most prevalent warbler and Laughing Gulls easily outnumbered all the usual expected gulls.With 71 species tallied, not a single vireo.

https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39315102

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone