Date: 9/21/17 12:04 pm
From: David Lawton via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Hartford - Interesting Large Falcon
Just a follow-up. If I had to guess, I would say large female immature
Peregrine Falcon of Peale's ssp. descent (being harassed by the local male
Peregrine).

But assuming it was a Peregrine, it was the largest I've seen. Just wanted
to alert people right away while I thought about it, and still worth
keeping an eye out.

Happy birding,

David

--