Date: 9/21/17 10:06 am
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Odd Red-Shouldered Hawk
Based on the path of Irma not coming anywhere near Maryland, I'd say the chances of this being B. lineatus extimus are almost zero. Irma petered out west of the Appalachians before any remnants made it to MD so, IMO, if it sucked up an extimus, it would have dropped out far to the south and west of us. One can always hope, though! Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland