Date: 9/21/17 6:20 am
Subject: thrush flight calls and kerr lake jaeger
Oh my gosh, yes I meant to type summer tanager not scarlet tanager giving
the picky-tuck. Typo, can't get anything past you folks =) I have in
previous years heard scarlet giving call and song during NFC watches, and
rose breasted grosbeak too, what fun!!!

Oh and on kerr lake count yesterday I found a jaeger from palmer point on
the va side, either pomarine or parasitic, a really tough light juvenile,
my blurry distant photos don't help much. It was seen again by va birders
later in the day so maybe they got better images. It was close to the
state line at one point, so almost on my warren county list, could maybe
see from Kimball pt. Possibly the same bird seen from Staunton River park
last week, storm blown.

--
Brian Bockhahn
<birdranger248...>