Date: 9/20/17 5:07 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Probable Fish Crow night roost in Manchester
Last week I reported seeing a flock of about 20 Fish Crows flying southwest
at dawn in my neighborhood. This morning at dawn, I saw a flock of an
estimated 75 Fish Crows flying southwest in the same vicinity as before
(parking lot of the McIntyre Ski Area), so I strongly suspect they are
roosting nearby at night. An American crow in the same area gave great size
and sound comparison!

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire