Date: 9/19/17 10:21 am
From: Peter H Yaukey <PYaukey...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Olive-sided Flycatcher this AM, Brechtel Park in Algiers
At 1030 this AM, while looking for arthropods with my zoology class in Brechtel Park, I came across an Olive-sided atop the large snag at Shelter 3 (almost over its roof). A few minutes later, I had what was presumably the same one on a different snag about a hundred yards back toward the park entrance.

It was the only migrant I detected this morning. Otherwise a few families of bluebirds were around, scattering of heronoids, etc.

Peter Yaukey

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

Join us on Facebook!