Date: 9/19/17 8:59 am
From: Oliver Burrus <whimbrelbirders...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Reminder: PFBC trip this weekend
Join us as we explore the #1 birding spot* in Illinois, Montrose Point! We will meet at 7 AM to walk through the Magic Hedge part of Montrose where we hope to find many migrants, in particular, warblers. After we venture through the hedge for a while (maybe an hour and a half), we will make our way to the dunes where we might find American Pipits, possibly a Nelson's Sparrow, and others. Next, we will head to the beach where Black-bellied Plovers and Baird's Sandpipers could be hiding! We will go through the hedge one more time and then we will be done. Overall it should be a fun day filled with birds.  If you are planning on coming please respond.
LEADER: Oliver BurrusMEETING TIME: 7:00 AMMEETING LOCATION: Magic Hedge parking lotTARGET SPECIES: warblers, vireos, sandpipers, and others
* based on the Top Ten Birding Spots In Illinois survey that I ran last year.
Thanks,Oliver Burrus - founder of WBC and PFBC

Join us on Facebook!