Date: 9/19/17 12:39 am
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET The Grove cook co
I only had about an hour at the end of the day today to go by here but I did find some nice birds all in one group. There was a yellow throated vireo, a Philadelphia vireo, bay breasted warbler, and chestnut sided warbler.

Otherwise I had a few birds: a peewee, phoebe, palm warbler, green heron two great egrets in the pond which is almost dried up. Two c geese on the lawn.

Not many people have been posting anything from the Chicago area but a lot of people from central Illinois are having a great influx of migrants. Is that because nobody's going out here, nobody's posting, or we aren't having any birds up here? Every time I've gone out I've only had a handful of birds but I've also had limited time so I'm just not sure what the situation is.

Suzanne Coleman
9-18-17

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>

<*> Your email settings: