Date: 9/18/17 4:59 pm
Subject: Belated report on Sat. birding at Hefner Gap

I did a bird walk for the Orchard at Altapass (approx. mm. 328 on the BRP). Joined by other birders we saw 12 species of Warblers, three species of Vireos and 17 species of other birds – all before 9:30 a.m. at Hefner Gap., a few miles north of the Orchard on the BRP. On a side note this has been the best year for Yellow-throated Vireos in my experience at Hefner, the Orchard and my cabin.

I will be doing another bird walk this upcoming Sat. meeting at the Orchard parking lot and beginning the birding at 7:30 a.m. sharp. We will bird the Orchard Road and/or Hefner Gap – of course spending more time where the most action is.

Bill Haddad
Spruce Pine, N.C.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.avast.com_antivirus&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=7SH95E3K-EgmyKkDXZ0VjWIVhHKmxjXTp2kenxlPnHk&s=dB8V44wjZPqHQ0aqy7F_T7JQklkkqg-vw87tOczB1Hg&e=

Join us on Facebook!