Date: 9/18/17 9:23 am
Subject: New posting to Birding Bulls blog: Piping Plovers and white morph Reddish Egret reports pre-Irma
M 18 Sept 2017

All,

I have a new posting to my Birding Bulls blog detailing some of my
eclipse watching and the most recent (pre-Irma) survey on Bulls Island.
Hurricane Irma prevented the early Sept survey, but this blog posting
covers banded Piping Plovers and a white morph Reddish Egret continuing on
Bulls. There is also a post script link to an update on the condition of
the island post-Irma. I invite you to read my post at:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__birdingbulls.blogspot.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=uHpmBrJSE8pKtCNgVM6Gnpw-ifrst7h44_2gb-FEa5g&s=_ucG-NuDvJYGNqYGBReo1_vi-z2TtjpulYJrqUhcAR8&e=

Regards,

David McLean
Charleston, SC

--