Date: 9/18/17 7:04 am
From: Jonathan Clark <falloutbird1...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Loose Alliance Field Trip TOMORROW 9/16/17
labirders,

Here's a blog post about the Loose Alliance field trip this past
Saturday, for those who might be interested.
http://falloutbird2014.blogspot.com/2017/09/alexandria-lakes-district-field-trip.html
We encountered nothing unusual (best birds were things like Cooper's Hawk
and American Redstart), but still a nice time in the field w/ a nice group
of folks, and a chance to get acquainted with an accessible and fairly
productive birding location (eBird hotspot details:
http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L912861).

Happy birding;
Jonathan Clark
Jena, LA

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Jay V Huner <jvh0660...> wrote:

> Friends,
>
> For what it's worth, the Loose Alliance birding "group" will hold its
> first field trip in some years tomorrow morning. Location is the Lake
> District, Alexandria, LA. Any interested people can show up at the West
> Side Library off Ansley Blvd at 7:30 AM and join us there.
>
> Jay Huner

Join us on Facebook!