Date: 9/14/17 9:15 am
From: Anne and Andrew <anneandandrew...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Northern Wheatear in Shaftsbury
As I was leaving our farm field 1 hour ago I saw a N. Wheatear and took photos. I called a local birder got back to my farm to drop off veggies and then headed back up and relocated the bird. I will post pictures later.

To try to find bird drive down Depot Rd from the south end. Just past firehouse on your right and on left is our field.. Park past firehouse and just before RR tracks and walk down into field through deer fence gate the bird was first right by gate and then up in field a little. Please stay on farm roads and good luck.

Map Link:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Old+Depot+Rd,+Shaftsbury,+VT+05262/@43.0112842,-73.1915206,571m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e08dd83b75fa0b:0xaaf31d2afa3ceb27!8m2!3d43.0207419!4d-73.1757743

Andrew
Shaftsbury VT