Date: 9/14/17 4:53 am
From: Suzanne Sullivan <swampy435...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Bird walk Sept. 30 North Shore Community Gardens
Hello Massbirders,

On Behalf of the Ipswich River Watershed Association, I will be leading a
bird walk at the North Shore Community Gardens, Gregory St, Middleton
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/north+shore+community+gardens+/@42.5731292,-70.9847308,1147m/data=!3m1!1e3>
on
September 30th at 8a.m. I will actually be there earlier for anyone that
wants to come early. But 8 a.m. will be the official start time.

The event is free and open to all, regardless of birding experience. This
is a lovely spot, multiple corn and hay fields, community gardens, the
Danvers/Middleton rail trail runs along the boarder, and most importantly
the Ipswich River flows through the valley. It is one of the the last
remaining field complexes in the upper Ipswich Watershed and it is public
space too! So a special place with lots of potential for a rarity. We have
had some pretty nice birds here in the past so I am hopeful it will be
active. So come join us.

RSVP to <rsvp...> or to me .

*When:* Saturday, September 30th 8 am

*Where: *North Shore Community Gardens, Gregory St, Middleton
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/north+shore+community+gardens+/@42.5731292,-70.9847308,1147m/data=!3m1!1e3>
Suzanne M. Sullivan
Wilmington, MA
<swampy435...>

"The self evident vision of who we are as a free and caring nation, and the
ideal to fulfill this destiny is stronger than the division of those who's
only vision is of themselves. “ SMB

Be the Voice of the River
http://www.ipswichriver.org

Join us on Facebook!