Date: 9/13/17 6:12 pm
From: Pam Potter <ppotter...>
Subject: [GABO-L] FOTS yellow-throated warbler & night hawk - Bartow Co
Yesterday morning I got to ID a yellow-throated warbler & this evening, at 8pm I observed a night hawk fly over my back yard.

I stopped by Taff Rd in Taylorsville and found a great egret & TOTY 2 cormorants. I could not tell which species due to the lighting.

I watched another great egret fly from the pasture towards the pond that's far beyond the small pond on Brandon Farm Rd. You can only see the pond from the road half way up the hill towards Taff. Most of the year you can't see it at all from whatever is growing in the field. I could tell there were some ducks. Also a Canada goose in this pond close to the road.

Pam Potter
White
Bartow Co

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>