Date: 9/13/17 5:48 pm
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Return of an old friend - Concord
Today I helped the folks at Carter Hill Orchard in Concord by being a stand-in counter at their Hawkwatch platform for most of the day. Before the count began I walked around parts of the orchardto search for migrant passerines. Warblers were a no-show for the most part. Only a few were seen around the area and most others were flyovers that I couldn't identify. No species of note unfortunately. There were however a few of my state FOF Lincoln's Sparrows.

The most exciting find for me was when I came upon the same exact leucistic Chipping Sparrow I found last year in this same spot. Seems totally bizarre to me to find this bird again one day away from exactly a year before.

9/12/2016:
https://flic.kr/p/M3cx9F

9/13/2017:
https://flic.kr/p/Xqv2hG