Date: 9/13/17 2:18 pm
From: Tom Striker <tastriker...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Common Terns - Lake Blue Ridge, Fannin County, GA
We didn't get much wind from Irma in Fannin County, but I went out to the
Lake Blue Ridge Marina this afternoon to cure cabin fever. There were 6 or
7 Common Terns in the marina area, probably juveniles since the beaks were
black. Windier today than yesterday. Nothing from the Morganton Point side
of the lake and no activity on Davenport Farm Road.

Tom Striker

Blue Ridge, Ga - Fannin County

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>