Date: 9/13/17 1:52 pm
From: Lee Guichan <guichan.lee...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Clay-colored Sparrow continues, G.G.P.
Hello,
This morning at the maintenance yard about 11:15- 11:45 am I re-found the
Clay-colored Sparrow that Josiah Clark found. It was foraging on the west
side where the Acacia shrubs are, but hopping about low ; it was very
active.
It flew to the plants & trees behind the chain-linked fence foraged on the
ground, then flew on top of the fence, then flew to the west side again.

There was also one Yellow Warbler, six House Finches, three White-crowned
Sparrows, two Ca. Towhees, one Hutton's Vireo, one Raven, two Black
Phoebes, no Eastern Kingbird.

Thanks to Josiah Clark for finding this bird also, thanks to Mike Carozza,
& Sam S. for updates on this bird.

Yesterday I saw the Clay-colored Sparrow, it was behind the chin-linked
fence about 12:30 pm.

Lee Guichan
San Francisco

Join us on Facebook!