Date: 9/13/17 12:53 pm
From: Lisa Dziuban <dziubanlisa...>
Subject: RT Hummingbirds -Plumstead Twp., Bucks Co.
I never posted about the many RT Hummingbirds I have observed this season since they were a daily occurrence. 90% of them were females, and I am still seeing them, everyday, visiting my salvias, honeysuckle, nicotiana, etc.
I know there were reminder posts to this list to be ever vigilant at this time of year to be on the lookout for any selasphorus, so the bins are handy. Several years ago a rare hummingbird made the news, being banded in Plumsteadville, just up the road from me. So you never know...

Lisa Dziuban

Join us on Facebook!