Date: 9/13/17 11:00 am
From: William Pixler <pillwixler...>
Subject: [GABO-L] In Search of Storm Birds Day 2 - No Luck...Yet
Hey GABOers,

I wasn't able to get out of the office yesterday to search for storm
blown birds (I'm extremely jealous of the many great finds yesterday)
but I was able to get away for about an hour this afternoon to look
for any lingering birds. I headed to the largest, nearest body of water
which was Lake Varner in Newton County. I didn't have much time to
look around and was not able to locate any species of significant
interest, but I wanted to get the word out if anyone else had the idea
to check it out later.

I'll probably stop by the Alexander Lakes area of Panola Mountain SP
on my way home for a quick check - I'm not expecting anything, but if
I get lucky there, I will definitely send a follow-up to this message.

Good birding!

Will Pixler
Atlanta

--