Date: 9/13/17 10:56 am
From: Diane Hichwa <dhichwa...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] FW: Fork-tailed Flycatcher
I am posting for Pat Friedman of Sea Ranch. She spotted this bird late
yesterday afternoon
Sept 12 on private property at Green Cove near Headlands Reach of The Sea
Ranch. (two photos attached)

Pat described: The bird was first seen at 4:05 pm adjacent to the bluff
trail just south
of the seal observation area. As we approached, it flew to the fence area
at the seal observation area and again as we got closer, it flew over the
bluff's edge but reappeared a few minutes later about 3 feet below the
top of the bluff right above where the seals usually haul out. It was
still perched there when we left at 4:22.

Unfortunately It has not been seen this morning in the area.
Hope everyone will keep their eyes open.

Diane Hichwa

Email: <dhichwa...>

Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
707-483-3130 (cell)
More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
Millie 2007

On 9/12/17, 8:12 PM, "Pat Friedman" <eland2...> wrote:

>Hi Diane,
>
>Here are a few photos taken at Glen Cove today.
>
>Pat

>Sent from my iPhone

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)