Date: 9/13/17 10:16 am
From: <cindy366...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Monk Parakeets in Gilbert
Following up on Troy’s post, I went to the Chipotle at Gilbert and Warner to look for the Monk Parakeets. I found a flock of 5 birds, initially in the palm trees in the median of the access road at the Gilbert Town Center at what appears to be their nest (one bird exited it as I watched). They moved to another tree to the south, then flew west and I was unable to relocate them. I put a report and photos in ebird. They are quite noisy so easy to locate if they are anywhere near.
Cindy Marple
Gilbert, AZ