Date: 9/13/17 9:50 am
From: Pat Valdata <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Warblers found
Thank you for the suggestions. I was staying very close to Centennial Park so I started there. Lovely place, but it was raining and the birds were not apparent except for a couple of chickadees and two probable warblers that were just gray against a gray sky.

The weather cleared a bit when I got to Terrapin Park. What a gem! Despite some misting and terrible light, I found "Yellowstarts," a Magnolia that was in the open, a very entertaining Ovenbird who walked in the open (once slipping on a wet leaf), and several Common Yellowthroats. A bonus was a flyover Common Loon.

A small list, but it was late morning on a crappy day, so I'll take it!

Pat Valdata
Crisfield, Somerset County

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device