Date: 9/13/17 7:06 am
From: Justyn Stahl <justyn.stahl...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Please date emails
Hey everybody,

There seems to be a bit of lag on emails occasionally with Yahoo (the
hosting company for SDRB). I noticed this issue with emails I was sending
last week, in addition to a glut of emails that just came through late last
night/this morning. For that reason, it is helpful (I'd argue necessary) to
include the DATE in your email. If you report a rare bird and say "today"
or "this morning" and it gets hung up for a few days or worse, people are
going to get word of it well after the fact and assume you actually mean
the day the email was received. Also, it's common courtesy to sign your
emails with a full name.

Best,
Justyn Stahl
San Clemente Island