Date: 9/13/17 6:21 am
From: Mark Stratton <zostropz...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Very interesting Hummer described by a neighbor today
I was out walking the dog this evening and a neighbor said they were by our
yard today and they saw a beautiful Hummingbird today. Blue throat, blue
and green on the front, and green on the back, is how it was described to
me. I have not seen it myself, but will keep an eye out. If anyone wants
to watch our front yard tomorrow, write me and I'll shoot you the address.
I will keep watching this evening and will post again if I actually see
it. I do not have any other details to share, they are not actual
birders. She said that there was a lot of "Blue" on it. Even though we
have two feeders out front, the bird came to an Iochroma by the front path.

Mark Stratton
North Park

Join us on Facebook!